Monday, November 19, 2012

Time Flies

Wow time sure does fly by. Sorry my sooner rather than later post ended up being later! :) Anyway, I wanted to tell you about Kyrie's first road trip. It was to Branson. We went with my Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Becky, Uncle Joe and cousins Thomas and Charlie. We rode with my Mom and Grandparents and man was their van packed. I feel like I am moving in because I have to pack so much stuff. Amazing that a small little baby has to have so much. My Mom had a little space to sit in the back! haha.
















Kyrie traveled so well though. She played with her toys for a little bit then slept and repeated that. I was so happy and thankful. She is such a wonderful baby. We went to several outlet shops and the Bass Pro Shop. Then we went to the Dixie Stampede. Overall, it was a great trip. It was nice to get away for a few days and spend some time with family. Here are some pictures from the trip.
 












































Kyrie sure is growing up on me fast too. I can't remember what I said in my last post, but she has been pulling herself up on everything for about a month now. She has been abele to sit on her own for almost a couple months now. She started crawling on October 30. She is getting faster at it too! I need one of those big gate play yard things to contain her while we eat or something. I put her in her pack n play sometimes, but there just isn't a whole lot of space in that to crawl around. Anyway, baby proof the house time has come! I am so proud of her though and how fast she is learning things. Lately she has been pretty confident when she is standing because she will let go and stand there for a second before falling down. But we have a feeling she will be walking early!! So excited for that. Here a couple pictures of her standing on the couch and then hanging out in her pack n play.

















We also went to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures. She was so cute in her black skirt and short that said Lil Pumpkin. She was pretty distracted though by all the pumpkins and everything around her. It was tough to get her to look at the camera and smile. But the ones we got are still pretty cute with her checking out her surroundings. The last picture is priceless. She was pretty tuckered out I guess from all the picture taking that she just crashed in the middle of the living room floor when we got home!!!


















We dressed Kyrie and Marlon up as little penguins for Halloween. It was adorable! But let me tell you - it is tough to get a good picture of a crawling baby and a dog at the same time. They both kept wanting to move around everywhere! Here is the best one we got!














Well, my little one is now almost 7 months old. I can't believe it!! As said before - how time flies. At her 6 month check up she weighed 16 pounds and was 27 inches long. She is tall for her age I guess which I kind of figured because she already outgrew all of her 6 month clothes and is wearing 9 month clothes now. I am truly blessed by this girl. I just want to hold her tight and never let go. I love her.

Not much else going on I don't think. Getting excited for the holidays!! I can't wait to get the Christmas decorations down and get them al up! I think Kyrie is going to love the lights and everything. Random - but I plan to start p90x today. I got to finish getting these last few pounds off and get into better shape. I ran my first 5k in over 2 years a couple Saturdays ago and it was tough!!! One because I didn't train for it like I should have, but also because I am just not in as good of shape as I used to be. So toning up with Tony Horton will help with that!

Anyway, that is all for now. I got to go and get some things done before she wakes up for the day. Going to be a grocery shopping day along with some laundry - fun times I know! I was going to leave you with her 5 month picture, but I can't find it right now...so I will post it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment